SEWING JUST GOT EASIER
MAKE BIAS TAPES FAST!
Create your own bias tape with our Bias Tape Maker Kit. Simple and easy. Your creation will look professional with a clean-finished product from homemade napkins, handbag, bibs and etc.
- BUILT TO LAST – To ensure you’ll get full value for your money, our binding maker tools are made from the best materials available. Unlike other regular knockoffs, our innovative design makes these fabric bias tape makers well suited for quilting, making bias tape, excellently crafting your cloth designs.
- VARIETY OF USES – We’ve fully stocked this double-fold bias tape maker kit with all necessary equipment to offer convenience and versatility needed for professional or beginner DIY use. Now you can use these sewing bias tape makers when making awesome cloth.
- STANDARD SIZE – Fits in the majority of sewing machines like Haitral, Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer, Juki, so you can buy this binding tape maker kit at ease.
- First, cut the end of your fabric off at an angle, feed your bias strip reverse side up into the bias maker, then use the awl to pull the fabric through.
- Use a pin to secure the bias to an ironing board, then iron down, the small handle on the bias maker will help you pull with on hand and iron with the other
- After you finish the tape, you can use the foot to sewing.
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.6 x 1.4 inches
- 4 x Clip
- 1 x Bias Tape Foot
- 4 x Wooden Awl
- 50 x Bead Needle
4 x Binding Tape Tool