MINIMAL PATH FLOOR MOULD
496 in stock
Add to wishlist1Add to compare
Categories: DIY Tools, Recommended products
Let your garden path have a beautiful pattern so that the road is no longer rigid!
- Suitable for gardens, meadows, balconies, villas and more.
- Easy to operate, ladies and children can also DIY their own garden.
- It can be used repeatedly or multiple times at the same time until all the roads have been completed.
- It is possible to make roads of different colors, and it is only necessary to blend the cement inside into colored, without expensive equipment and laying costs. Save money, convenience, beauty and practicality.
How to Use:
Step1 – Ensure that your path or patio lies flat.
Step2 – Mark out your path or patio to let you know where to start and stop.
Step3 – Mixing cement with water and sand.
Step4 – Place the mold at the start of the path, filling the mold with finished wet concrete plenty and smooth off the molds surface.
Step5 – Taking the mold away and place it to the next posotion (Don’t wait it complete dry, or it will be hard to remove it.)
- Color: Black.
- Material: PP.
- Size: 35 x 35 x 3.6cm(AS) /30x 30x 4.5cm(G) / 45 x 40x 4cm(F).
There are no reviews yet.