Ultra Precision Marking Rulers
Designed To Achieve Desired Measurement.
Ultra Precision Marking Rulers has tiny holes and slits at each graduation, enabling you to make a dot with a pencil or mark a line with accuracy to within a hair’s breadth! The scale, being indented and etched in black, is easy to read. The surface is non-reflecting and enables even tired eyes in poor light to mark the exact start. Select the proper slot or hole, insert a 0.5 mm mechanical pencil, and mark the measurement with dead-on accuracy.
All the rules are only 0.25 mm thick and must, therefore, not be used for coarse work! Taking the right amount of care with this tool, you will not only have pleasure in the finished piece of work but also in doing the drawings.
The Right Angle Ruler is precisely what you need for layout and measurement along the edge of a board or other workpiece. Micro-fine marking holes at every scale line allow you to instantly locate your sharp pencil point or scribe exactly on target with zero uncertainty and no eye strain! The 90° shape holds it snugly in place while the two-scale surfaces let you mark and measure on the top, edge, and corners simultaneously! There are even two vertical end scales for drawing precision parallel lines relative to the edge of your work.
- There are micro-fine marking holes and slots
- Precise, versatile and easy-to-use T-Type Ruler
- Locate your sharp pencil or scribe with absolute precision
- Instantly mark your position with zero uncertainty, zero parallaxes, and zero eye strain
- Ultra-thin for ultra-precision
- Product Weight: 0.1200 kg
- Package Weight: 0.1500 kg
- Package Size(L x W x H): 30.20 x 15.50 x 2.50 cm / 11.89 x 6.1 x 0.98 inches
- 1 x Ultra Precision Marking Rulers
There are no reviews yet.