Woodworking EDGE Corner Flattening Tool
Crisp, clean edges from your saws and planers make your joinery come together professionally. There are plenty of other tools that can be used for this purpose, easier, and more precise. The Corner Planes makes quick work of edge relief without changing bits in your router or plugging in anything.
Chamfer plane, a device used for knocking down sharp corners and creating a chamfer or radiused profile. Flat for cutting a 45° chamfer, and 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″ radius profiles.
- Suitable for trimming and chamfering all kinds of wood.
- The cutting depth can be adjusted according to the working requirements.
- Equipped with horizontal and vertical bubbles for easy observation and leveling.
- Adjustable Depending on Your Need Accompanied with adjustable cutting depth and with good pressure resistance that will perfectly suit whatever your need is for your woodworking.
- Durably Made
Made only with the most premium materials, making it lightweight yet durable for a longtime service use. Tough enough to withstand and resist rust and corrosion.
- Easy Observation & Leveling Equipped with horizontal and vertical bubbles for easy observation and leveling. It has a 45˚ radius cutting option.
- Wide Applicability
Used and trusted by all woodworkers, be it DIY-ers or professionals, it is also suitable for trimming and chamfering all wood types and sizes. Great for furniture, decorations, and many other wood projects.
- Simple Operation
Small, portable, and easy to operate, the tool is more intimate in planing smooth level. Hassle-free to assemble and disassemble for cleaning.
Type: Woodworking Plane
Material: Aluminum alloy + ABS
Features: Durable, Useful, Mini, Woodcraft DIY, Hand Tool
Size: 154.5*50*20mm (Approx.)
Color: Black, Red
1* Woodworking Plane
There are no reviews yet.